SWEET POTATO QUESSADILLAS
- 6 tortilla wraps
- 1 cup of sweet potato mash
(cooked and pureed as per tips here)
- 1 can of butter beans
- 1 chilli finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- A wedge of lime
- Add oil, chilli, smoked paprika and maple syrup to a small frypan and cook on low heat until the chilli is soft. Set aside.
- Wash and drain the butter beans, then in a medium bowl mash them until they are smooth..
- Add the sweet potato mash and the chilli mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Heat a large frypan and add one of the tortillas. Spread the vegetable filling on half of the tortilla then fold the tortilla in half and dry fry on both sides until golden.
- Remove from the frypan, cut into pieces and serve with a squeeze of lime juice.