SWEET POTATO & VANILLA ICE CREAM
Makes approx 1 litre
- Whip cream in a bowl with beaters or in a stand mixer until the cream holds stiff peaks
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla and continue to whip until the mixture returns to holding stiff peaks
- Pour half of the mixture into a medium bowl. Add cinnamon and ginger and gently fold the sweet potato mash puree until completely combined.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour the ice cream mixture in alternating between vanilla and sweet potato as you go.
- Cover with wrap and freeze over night until completely set.
- Serve in a cup or waffle cone.