SWEET POTATO BLISS BALLS
Makes approx 18 portions
- 1 cup of sweet potato mash
(cooked and mashed as per instructions here)
- 150g of almond meal
- 6 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Desiccated coconut (for rolling)
- Put sweet potato mash, almond meal, medjool dates, cocoa and cinnamon into a food processor and blend until a smooth texture.
- Roll the mixture into small ball and refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm.
- Remove from the fridge and roll in the coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.