SWEET POTATO SAVOURY SLICE
Makes 12 portions
- 1 sweet potato, spiralised
- 1 zucchini, spiralised
- ½ cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 eggs and 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup of flour
- ½ cup ricotta
- Olive oil
- Grease baking dish and preheat oven to 180C.
- In a bowl combine eggs and egg whites, flour and ricotta.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan and cook onion and garlic, then add sweet potato spirals.
- Add the cooked vegetables to the egg mixture, then add zucchini and chives and mix until combined.
- Pour into greased baking dish and bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked and golden on top.
- Allow to cool, slice and serve.