SWEET POTATO FRIES
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into long strips (chip shape).
- Pour the olive oil onto a baking tray and arrange the sweet potato strips onto the tray, covering to coat.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the top of the fries and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn the sweet potato fries over to ensure all sides are cooked, and continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.